Shipping & Returns
Delivery charges are calculated by FedEX and applied to your order on your billing invoice.
- shipping fees are non-refunable
- YUMILashes USA is not responsible for delayed delivery times due to bad weather, incorrect addresses, etc.
PROCESSING & SHIPMENT TIMES
Please allow 48-72 hours for processing.
Orders placed before 3pm on a working business day (Mon-Fri), will be processed and shipped the same day. Orders placed after 3pm on a working business day will be processed and shipped the following business day. The same rules apply to expedited orders.
PLEASE DO NOT WAIT UNTIL LAST MINUTE TO ORDER PRODUCTS.
If there is an issue with your shipment. Please contact us within 48hrs of receiving the package and we will resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
YUMILashes is not responsible for missing, stolen, or damaged packages.
If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault or should you fail to collect your products from our delivery service provider within the relevant time limit, products will be sent back to the distribution warehouse.
An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
- you provided the wrong address for delivery;
- there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided;
- the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible;
- the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed;
- if in-person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the products at the address for delivery and there is no person available to accept delivery;
- if in-person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control as defined below.
An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
*If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a contract:
We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and our obligations under a contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
Once your order has been shipped, there are no returns or exchanges. No exceptions.